Due to the recommendations by the SC government and the CDC we will be going to hosting our Sunday service online. You can access the Liberty livestream, each Sunday at 11:00 am by clicking the button below. Starting Sunday May 31, 2020 we will resume in person services on Sunday mornings. Please click here to find out how Liberty is working to keep you safe.
With the heightened awareness and public concerns regarding the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) as well as the ongoing seasonal flu virus and common cold, we want to assure you that your health and safety concerns are among our highest priorities.
Due to the recent recommendations by the SC government and the CDC there will be no Wednesday evening AWANA, Bible Study, or Radiate until further notice, and we will be moving our Sunday service to a livestream only service.
You can access our livestream via our facebook page by clicking HERE. We will go live at 11:00 am each Sunday until further notice.
At Liberty, we are very intentional about providing clean, sanitary, and safe environments for people to meet and worship God and will continue to evaluate our processes and procedures to make sure that is always the case. Below are some additions we are making to our already-thorough cleaning and safety procedures.
What Liberty Church is Doing to Protect You and Others
• We will greet you with a warm smile and an "elbow bump" rather than a handshake.
• Additional tissue boxes will be placed in the restrooms and around the lobbies.
• Within fire and security measures, as many doors as possible will remain open throughout Sunday morning so you have to touch fewer doors and more fresh air can circulate.
• We will wipe down and disinfect common surfaces, doorknobs, water fountains, and check-in stations in between services on Sunday mornings and during the week.
• We will provide hand sanitizer for each child as they enter the Kidz World.
• The children's computer check-in stations will be sanitized before each service.
• Instead of passing offering buckets during the service, ushers with offering buckets will be stationed at both worship center entrances following each service. Those who wish to give during the service can place their offerings in those buckets as they leave the worship center. You can also give a onetime gift or set up reoccurring contributions online at https://www.experienceliberty.org/give
What You Can Do to Protect Yourself and Others.
• If you or your children are sick, please stay home.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
• If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Clean AND disinfect daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
While we realize no public environment is 100% safe, we are committed to doing everything we can to ensure the safety of those worshipping with us each week. Remember what Paul told the church:
“And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.” - Colossians 3:15
We can‘t wait to see you Sunday.